Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of getting your business found in search results. While there are many avenues to do this we offer practical and actionable steps you can take that produce both immediate and long term results.
Your 2021 SEO Essentials:
- Google My Business Profile
- Fresh Sitemaps
- Page Titles, Page Descriptions and alt text
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Content Keywords
- Performance Reporting
Search Engine Optimization Packages
When you make it easy to do business on your Google Business Profile, your business grows.
Your Google My Business Profile is speaking volumes about your business, whether it has up-to-date information about your organization or not. Let our team take this job off your plate so you can focus on your business.
- Profile Optimization. Your Google My Business listing compliments your website by showing pertinent information about your business without even needing to click on a search result. With all of this information readily available it is imperative that it's accurate, optimized and represents you well.
How to update your Google Business Profile Hours.
How to create a Covid-19 Update.
Review Monitoring & Responses: Since customers can leave reviews on your profile anytime, monitoring those reviews can be a 24/7 job. Our team monitors & responds to your reviews and alerts you directly of any that require a direct immediate response from you.
Is your Google Business Profile giving the right impression?
- Get more positive reviews. Get a direct link to request reviews from past and present customers. You can then add your review link to emails, newsletters, social profiles and your website to build on your profile’s positive reviews.
Submit a sitemap to signal to Google that your content has changed.
You have worked hard on your website content. Don't let your hard work go unnoticed. With a new sitemap submitted to Google monthly you can be sure your old content gets removed from search results and your new content gets added.
- New sitemaps are generated and submitted to Google each month.
- This signals Google to remove pages, images, PDFs, etc from their search results that no longer exist on your site and add any new ones!
Start collecting data to understand when and how your customers access your website with Google Analytics.
With Google Analytics installed you can build a complete picture of how users navigate your content, the time they spend on your site and from what avenues they arrived at your site and much more!
Creating a Google Analytics account and installing the tracking code on your website is the first step to collecting the data.
Our team can do this for you and ensure you have access to your account.
Monitor your website's activity and health with Google Search Console
Google Search Console allows you to maintain and monitor your website's organic performance. This is a great tool if you are working on your site's SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or need insights on new ways you can get your website found in search results.
Gain important insights about:
- Keywords that are getting you found on Google.
- Clicks to your site from search results.
- Impressions or how many times your site showed up in search results.
- Crawl errors where Google was having trouble finding your page.
- and more!
We create, verify & connect your account to ensure you have access to view your results anytime.
Custom website performance reporting lets you truly know your audience and know where they hang out.
Google Analytics is an excellent resource but can be time consuming to find or know what you are looking for.
Our custom reports simplify this for you. Data is delivered directly from your Google Analytics account to the report in a high level, easy to interpret format.
- Access anytime
- Quick insights about where your audience comes from and where they go.
- No digging through data
- Track real time results
- Make decisions for your business based on real interaction with your brand online
School advertising lets you market directly to the parents, families, students and staff within a school district while showing your community support.
Legend Web Works provides high-quality, low-cost websites to area school districts that include a limited number of advertising spaces.
These websites include a limited number of advertising spaces that allow you to promote your business to the community directly on the school's website.
Step 2: Get a FREE Ad design and placement on School District's ideal for your business.
- Market directly to the parents, families, students and staff within the district while showing your community support.
- Target specific segments of the population when you choose your ad placements by actual location/zip code and/or by age of students in each school building (i.e. high school age vs. elementary age).
- Increase brand awareness when parents and students use the website on a regular basis.
Step 3: Get high traffic, low cost clicks directly to your website or Facebook page from parents, families, staff and students.
Your school website advertisement includes:
- A custom-designed ad.
- A link from your ad directly to your businesses website or Facebook page.
- Additional exposure opportunities by district including feature announcements in the school news feed that goes to all families, mentions on social media, and more!
Writing website content for your own business is oftentimes harder than copywriting for someone else.
If you've ever sat down to write content for your own business you know that while you are the expert, you may find yourself staring at the blinking cursor struggling to get started.
We can help.
Choose just a few pages or the entire site. The end result is keyword rich page content crafted specifically for your ideal customer.
Make your website content more accessible and a welcoming experience for everyone.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) outline how to make the web content more accessible for people with disabilities, more compatible with assistive technology and more user friendly in general.
We can help you identify web accessibility and WCAG errors that may need correcting for optimal accessibility.