SEO & Online Marketing Services
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of getting your business found in search results. While there are many avenues to do this we offer practical and actionable steps you can take that produce both immediate and long term results.
Your 2020 SEO Essentials:
- Google My Business Profile
- Monthly Sitemaps
- Page Titles, Page Descriptions and alt text
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Content Keywords
- Performance Reporting
Search Engine Optimization Packages
When you make it easy to do business, your business grows.
Your Google My Business Profile is speaking volumes about your business, whether it has up-to-date information about your organization or not. Let our team take this job off your plate so you can focus on your business.
- Profile Optimization. Your Google My Business listing compliments your website by showing pertinent information about your business without even needing to click on a search result. With all of this information readily available it is imperative that it's accurate, optimized and represents you well.
How to update your Google Business Profile Hours.
How to create a Covid-19 Update.
Review Monitoring & Responses: Since customers can leave reviews on your profile anytime, monitoring those reviews can be a 24/7 job. Our team monitors & responds to your reviews and alerts you directly of any that require a direct immediate response from you.
Is your Google Business Profile giving the right impression?
- Get more positive reviews. We set your organization up with a direct link to request reviews from past and present customers. You can then add your review link to emails, newsletters, social profiles and your website to build on your profile’s positive reviews.
Signal to Google that your content has changed.
You have worked hard on your website content. Don't let your hard work go unnoticed. With a new sitemap submitted to Google monthly you can be sure your old content gets removed from search results and your new content gets added.
- New sitemaps are generated and submitted to Google each month.
- This signals Google to remove pages, images, PDFs, etc from their search results that no longer exist on your site and add any new ones!
Understand when and how your customers access your website.
With Google Analytics installed you can build a complete picture of how users navigate your content, the time they spend on your site and from what avenues they arrived at your site and much more!
Creating a Google Analytics account and installing the tracking code on your website is the first step to collecting the data.
Our team can do this for you and ensure you have access to your account.
Monitor your website's activity and health with Google Search Console
Google Search Console allows you to maintain and monitor your website's organic performance. This is a great tool if you are working on your site's SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or need insights on new ways you can get your website found in search results.
Gain important insights about:
- Keywords that are getting you found on Google.
- Clicks to your site from search results.
- Impressions or how many times your site showed up in search results.
- Crawl errors where Google was having trouble finding your page.
- and more!
Our team will verify your account verified and ensure you have access to view your results anytime.
Legend Web Works provides high-quality, low-cost websites to area school districts.
These websites include a limited number of advertising spaces that allow you to promote your business to the community directly on the school's website.
Promoting your business on a school website means:
- Marketing directly to the parents, families, students and staff within the district while showing your community support.
- Targeting specific segments of the population when you choose your ad placements by actual location/zip code and/or by age of students in each school building (i.e. high school age vs. elementary age).
- Increasing brand awareness when parents and students use the website on a regular basis.
Your school website advertisement includes:
- A custom-designed ad.
- A link from your ad directly to your businesses website or Facebook page.
- Additional exposure opportunities by district including feature announcements in the school news feed that goes to all families, mentions on social media, and more!
Advertising space is limited.
To truly know your audience you have to know where they hang out.
Google Analytics is an excellent resource but can be time consuming to find or know what you are looking for.
Our custom reports simplify this for you. Data is delivered directly from your Google Analytics account to the report in a high level, easy to interpret format.
- Access anytime
- Quick insights about where your audience comes from and where they go.
- No digging through data
- Track real time results
- Make decisions for your business based on real interaction with your brand online
Make your website content more accessible to individuals with disabilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) outline how to make the web content more accessible for people with disabilities, more compatible with assistive technology and more user friendly in general.
Your quarterly, bi-annual, or annual report will help you identify many accessibility and WCAG errors that may need correcting for optimal accessibility.
There are three levels of accessibility A, AA and AAA. Our team will provide emailed reports that identify Level AA WCAG 2.1 errors found on your site.