We are looking for a project manager to onboard new clients and facilitate the design and development of new websites, applications, and design projects. Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
To be successful in this role a background in customer service, project management, time management and managing people is a must.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday.
Location: This position requires in person attendance at our Mason, Ohio location.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure the team is on track with project tasks, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Reviewing and presenting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing project status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Facilitating client custom requests to ensure all stakeholders are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Identifying additional training and documentation needed for successful implementation and deliverables to clients.
- Identifying and developing new online solutions with clients.
- Obtaining client acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing client satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Report and escalate customers concerns / issues to management in timely manner.
- Manage relationship with client and stakeholders during the project.
- Proven work experience in management and customer service.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience; ability to identify and meet customer needs.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication.
- Effective written and oral communication skills within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to successfully work with a team, as a member of team and leader of team.
- Excellent time management and priority setting skills.
- Self starter and problem solver.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and work with the entire team.
- Ability to work overtime (nights and weekends) when necessary.