Front End Developer
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a keen eye for design. Front-end developer responsibilities include ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across site pages.
Front-end developers must be able to work as a team with back-end developers, graphic designers, and project managers to ensure all elements of web page creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Builds reusable code for future use.
- Stay current emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Test websites for cross-browser usability, accessibility, and perform website reviews.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
The position is full-time, Monday through Friday.
Location: This position requires in-person attendance at our Mason, Ohio location.