Website Graphic Designer
As a web designer, you are responsible for taking client direction and designing the visuals for new website projects. You work closely with project managers and developers during this process and present your designs to clients.
We are searching for individuals with a passion to learn and grow while helping small business owners achieve their online goals with their custom websites. We are looking for creative minds with an eye for design and an interest in the various aspects of website design. We prefer applicants who have the drive to succeed, can be relied on to meet deadlines, and pay attention to the details.
What you'll do:
- Attend meetings with Project Managers and clients to guide the client's vision for their brand.
- Design mood boards to help clients choose the design vision for their website.
- Design mockups to represent the visual layout of the website home page and internal pages.
- Design the responsive visuals for desktop, tablet, and mobile views of the website design.
- Export static mockup files and design assets.
- Design client assets including but not limited to website design, logo design, photo editing, letterhead, flyers, banners, and business cards.
- Present approved client deliverables during client meetings both in-office and online.
- Discuss solutions and brand strategy with clients and the Development Team.
- Work with the Project Manager and Developers to establish and build accurate page structure for website projects.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and managing your time daily to ensure project tasks are completed on time.
- Document the design and development-related project notes during client meetings. Discuss and develop project strategy with the project team.
- Complete basic website maintenance and updates tasks on existing websites as needed
- Test websites for cross-browser usability, website reviews, and usability.
- Perform detailed website reviews to assist in the website launch process.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS coding practices and CMS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work well and in a team environment.
- Able to multi-task and organize in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to meet deadlines and communicate concerns in a timely manner.
- You have excellent time management skills that allow you to gauge how much time to a lot for each project.
- Able to take direction and critique well both from the development team and clients.
- Capable of designing for clients in multiple industries each day.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies