We are looking for a self-motivated, administrative assistant who places high priority on quality, customer service and attention to detail.
As an administrative assistant, you are the front line of our organization both in the office and on the phones; you must convey a sense of confidence and expertise in our services and capabilities.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday.
Location: This position requires in person attendance at our Mason, Ohio location.
- Communicate effectively with Operations Director as well our New Development, Support and Marketing Teams informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that client objectives are met.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in the company manuals.
- Identify customers needs and develop/maintain relationships to ensure client satisfaction.
- Education at the college level and/or 2 years office experience.
- Experience in customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and meet customer needs and requirements.
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Time Management-Ability to Determine Priorities and Meet Deadlines
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills