Social Media Strategist
We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase B2B web traffic and brand awareness.
As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills and a creative way of presenting brands through multiple social media channels.
Position is full time; Monday through Friday.
Location: This position requires in person attendance at our Mason, Ohio location.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills