Digital Marketing Project Manager
The ideal candidate has experience managing agency-level marketing projects and developing marketing strategies for brands based on data analysis and industry trends.
Digital Marketing Project Managers are responsible for project planning, managing the communication between team members and clients, and analyzing data to continue to develop digital marketing strategies for a wide variety of brands.
- Responsible for on-boarding new clients
- Coordinating with the Development Team to ensure the marketing efforts are working side by side with the website build or rebuild.
- Facilitate client meetings, understand client objectives/needs and the timeline for the digital marketing and website implementation.
- Manage customer support relationships and client communication
- Create timelines and drive the team to meet the timelines.
- Manage the coordination of communication between team members so that there is clarity of purpose and outcome across departments e.g. SEO, Content Writing, Social Media, Website Development, etc.
- Juggle many projects at a given time, keeping track of project progress and communicating progress to team members as necessary.
- Coordinate and implement SEO strategies for clients
- Stay current emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Responsible for interviewing new clients to gather all information needed for Digital Marketing packaged service.
- Bachelor's degree and/or experience preferably in marketing/marketing communications, or digital field.
- Proven ability to manage projects/clients within the digital marketing field.
- Understanding of development project workflows and processes.
- Strong understanding of SEM and SEO processes.
- Good experience with SEO Tools: Google Analytics, Google My Business, Website Content Management Tools, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console.
- Excellent understanding of the digital marketing industry, including marketing automation, social media, SEO/SEM, and digital strategy.
- Experience with keyword research.
- The ability to work collaboratively across many different teams.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and confidence to make independent decisions.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- A high sense of urgency and the ability to rapidly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Open-minded, flexible, and consultative, gaining the trust and respect of individuals at all levels and helping to build a positive team environment.
- Ability to deliver top-notch quality results while balancing timeliness and efficiency.
- Inquisitive, critical thinking, metrics and results-driven, and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Good documentation skills
The position is full-time, Monday through Friday.
Hybrid Schedule Available for at-home work and in-office work at our Mason, OH location.