Tech Tips: Simple web tools to make the web work for you
While technology is forever evolving it can be difficult to sift through everything available to find something useful for you. This month we’ve rounded up a few tools to help you with the day-to-day upkeep of your online presence.
- Press Shift+Enter to force a single line break when editing your website text.
- Press Ctrl+5 to force your browser to skip the cache and re-download the entire site. This is especially helpful if you recently made updates to your site.
- Press Ctrl+K to insert a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+N to go incognito in Chrome.
- Reduce your image file size with squoosh
- Edit your photos with pixlr.com
- Design and create graphics with picmonkey.com or canva.com
Modern Supported Web Browsers
You aren’t stuck with the browser initially installed on your device. You can download any of the modern browsers listed below.
- Confirm the browser and operating system you are currently using.
- Check to see if your browser is up-to-date.
Find New Domains
You can research new domains for your business and check their availability at whois.com
We're here to help you get the most out of your website. When in doubt ask your support team if there is a tool they can recommend for the job!