Web hosting that's secure, monitored, and reliable.
Website hosting services typically aren't in the spotlight but they are the bones and workhorses for your operation.
Rest assured that your accounts are renewed, safe, backed up, and monitored at all times with professional management and configuration of your web hosting.
- 24/7 hosting account monitoring
- Daily backups
The storage, security, and reliability you need from your web hosting.
This is where all of your files are stored so your website can display on the internet. It’s secure and monitored 24/7. Our Tier IV data center is strictly business when it comes to uptime, monitoring, and maintenance.
Choose from our standard or elite hosting depending on your needs.
Standard Hosting (included)
1GB of storage space
Elite Hosting (available)
100GB of storage space
Compared to other hosting services that boast a 99% uptime (with a remaining 1% accounting for almost 9 hours of downtime) our hosting services have a distributed uptime of 99.997% (which equates to a total downtime of only 15 minutes!).
Monitored by Real People
- Real people monitor the servers and sites 24/7, 365 days a year.
- The software keeps watch over the full infrastructure on three continents
- In the rare event technical staff has to take action, they do so within seconds of being notified.