The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver responsible for the coding, front end design and layout of our software and client websites. Web developer responsibilities include building websites and progressive web app software from concept to completion from the ground up. Including custom website applications for clients and our own software.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday.
Location: This position requires in person attendance at our Mason, Ohio location.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our software
- Stay current emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Test websites for cross browser usability, accessibility, and perform website reviews.
- Proven web programming experience
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.