Junior/Senior Web Developer
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver responsible for programming, UI/UX elements, and resolving technical issues for a national franchise application.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday.
Location: This position requires in person attendance at our Mason, Ohio location.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling software applications.
- Stay current emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Test websites for cross browser usability, accessibility, and perform website reviews.
- 2-3 years of proven web programming experience
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
Experience working with PWA's, git, 3rd party API Integrations particularly payment processors. Additional frameworks are a plus.
- Excellent understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- In depth knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.