Client Relations Coordinator
We are looking for a client relations coordinator to ensure client success efficiently and accurately. You will be considered our front liner to respond to clients on the phone, via email, and to provide support for the team. The goal is to make sure that client value is maintained to the standards at Legend Web Works.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday.
Location: This position requires in person attendance at our Mason, Ohio location.
- First level of contact for all office calls to convey issues and resolutions.
- Walk clients through resolving basic support issues.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the second level of support
- Follow up with clients, provide feedback, and see problems through to resolution
- Assist managers with scheduling client meetings and account-level administrative tasks
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed client's expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure for tasks assigned by managers
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of procedures, products, and services.
- Provide initial & ongoing training to clients on their website software.
- Work internally with managers to perform administrative and technical tasks to meet client's needs.
- Proven working experience in providing customer service.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and a strong attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.