Join Our Team: Currently Seeking A Web Designer
Position requirements and responsibilities:
Responsible for creating and implementing designs for new website projects as assigned. Required to complete tasks as directed by the project manager, work with the project developer, and provide graphic and development support as needed.
- Create and design client deliverables as directed by the Project Manager using Legend Web Works internal process and standards. Including but not limited to: website design, logo work, letterhead, flyers, banners, business cards.
- Present approved client deliverables during client meetings both in office and online.
- Establish and build accurate page structure for website projects as directed by the Project Manager.
- Discuss solutions to client inquiries, objectives and strategies during meetings.
- Manage time daily to complete all tasks assigned by the Project Manager correctly, completely and by the designated due date.
- Document design and development related project notes during client meetings. Discuss and develop project strategy with the project team.
- Complete website maintenance and updates tasks on existing websites as needed
- Test websites for cross browser usability, website reviews, and usability.
- Report directly to the project manager in a timely manner if any of these responsibilities cannot be met by the designated due date.
- Perform detailed website reviews as needed.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS coding practices and CMS
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work well and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and organize in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to take direction well both from internal management and clients.
- Capability of designing for clients in multiple industries each day